Terms of Services
- Membership Eligibility
- Account and Registration Obligations
- provide current, accurate and complete information whenever prompted by Harvesting or when required by Harvesting’s registration form (“Registration Data”).
- provide information about and/or access to your social accounts to enable us to use such information solely for the purpose of providing services to you.
- in order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us and our service partners to use such Registration Data you have supplied to us.
- Indemnity and Release
- Credit Cards/ Financial Wallets / UPI/ Banking A/c No or any other Financial Information.
- User Liability
- Representations, Warranties and Covenants
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation;
- creates liability for Harvesting or causes Harvesting to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Harvesting’s ISPs or other service providers;
- is in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of ‘spam’ or solicitation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
- grant Harvesting a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub-licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media;
- grant Harvesting the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and
- agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to any usage or derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Harvesting.
- the content and material is accurate
- the use of the content and material supplied by you does not breach any applicable policies of Harvesting or any guidelines herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory);
- the content is lawful and does not violate any applicable laws.
- Complaint against Objectionable Content
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Claims
- Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
- Limitation of Liability
- No warranties
- the Harvesting Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on the Harvesting Platform is complete, true, accurate or not misleading.
- Limitations of Liability
- to the extent that the Harvesting Platform is provided, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data;
- for any errors in or omissions on this Harvesting Platform and the content therein, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- for any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Harvesting Platform, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom;
- for your use of this Harvesting Platform; or
- for your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Harvesting Platform.
- Governing law and Jurisdiction
You also agree and confirm that you will:
When you use Harvesting or send Emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, WhatsApp or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.
When you visit Harvesting or send Emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and email while placing an order with us. We will communicate with you by Email, phone calls, SMS, WhatsApp or by posting notices on Harvesting. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement and subject to applicable laws, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on Harvesting.
You hereby expressly release Harvesting and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the third-party and specifically waive any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
You agree, understand and confirm that the financial details provided by you for availing of Services of Harvesting will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any financial payment option which is un-lawfully owned by you or outside the purview of the law of the country of India. Thus, you must not pay or attempt to pay for Services using fraudulent financial information and through illegal payment option as per law of India. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and details to Harvesting.
Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Harvesting with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Harvesting will not be liable for any kind of financial fraud. The liability for use of a financial payment option will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively yours.
The User, by the act of logging onto Harvesting is deemed to have consented to and has expressly/impliedly and irrevocably authorized Harvesting to use, reveal, analyze, display or transmit all information required by Harvesting. The User represents and warrants that all the information provided by him/her are true, correct and complete and if such information is found to be untrue, incorrect or incomplete, Harvesting has the right to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to the particular circumstances without any limitations.
You shall not, directly or indirectly attempt to gain unauthorized access to Harvesting, other Users’ account(s), computer systems and/or networks connected to Harvesting through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means (whether now known or hereafter developed or invented) or obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available to User.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and undertake to not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
The User understands and agrees that the Harvesting team reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
If you do post content or submit material on Harvesting, and unless we indicate otherwise to you in writing, it shall be deemed that you
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through Harvesting; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Harvesting:
You further agree to indemnify Harvesting for all claims brought by third parties against Harvesting arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the representations and warranties provided hereinabove.
If you believe that any content on Harvesting is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that has sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm etc.), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, (“Objectionable Content”), please notify us immediately on email@example.com . We will take reasonable steps to ensure that such Objectionable Content complained about is reviewed and removed (if required) within a reasonable time.
The information, content and compilation provided in Harvesting is our exclusive property and is protected under the applicable Indian and international intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, modify, distribute any contents of the website or any part thereof without our express written permission.
Further, without the express written consent of Harvesting, no person shall create and/ or publish his/her own database that features substantial (e.g. prices and product listings) portions of the contents of Harvesting.
Harvesting respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please bring it to our notice by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will envisage to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are visiting and accessing the Services on the mobile application and website, as the case may be, (“Harvesting Platform”) and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Harvesting Platform. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Harvesting Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content of Harvesting Platform, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
Nothing on the Harvesting Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. While we strive to ensure that the information contained in the Harvesting Platform is accurate and reliable, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and we assume no liability or responsibility for any omission or error in the content of the Harvesting Platform. The information and materials contained on the Harvesting Platform are subject to change without notice and are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business or financial decisions.
Despite our best efforts to provide accurate information on the Harvesting Platform, it is not possible to ensure that all the information provided here is up to date. We shall not be liable for any unintentional inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of any product. Further, no liability shall be imposed on us, in the event of any damage, error, injury or loss caused to any person or User, whether direct or indirect, caused to him due to use or inability to use the Harvesting Platform or any links or hyperlinks provided on the Harvesting Platform. The usage of any link or hyperlink by any visitor will be at his/ her own risk and we assume no liability for any damage caused. We recommend that the users read the terms and conditions of such link(s).
The contents, designs, materials, etc. available on this Harvesting Platform may be protected by copyright law. You may not otherwise change, reproduce, modify, distribute, publicly display the materials available on the Harvesting Platform in any way, unless authorized by us or the respective copyright owner(s).
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Harvesting Platform:
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Please contact us for any questions or comments by sending an email to email@example.comHarvesting India Private Limited
SCO 481-482, First Floor
Sector - 35C Market
Chandigarh - 160036